Strong odor that works as an anti-septic. It is power-packed with anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-fungal, and anti-oxidant properties. The oil offers myriad health and cosmetic benefits.
Oil is extracted from the roots of this plant. The oil is yellowish in color and has wood like aroma. It strengthens the nervous system and promote sound health. This oil applied to the face will promote youthful and glowing skin, while keeping skin imperfections at bay. It rejuvenates and add radiance to your skin.
Benefits of turmeric oil
- Perfect to treat skin imperfections, especially dark circles, wrinkles, acne, burns, etc.
- Used to treat cough, cold, flu and asthma problems
- Protect the skin from dust and grime while promoting glowing skin
- Boost immune system
- Used in aromatherapy to treat various health ailments
- Relieves muscle soreness & Heals injuries
- Prevent gas formation in the gastrointestinal tract
How to Use
- Topical use: Blend few drops of this oil with lavender and aloe Vera gel to reduce insect bites
- Add two to three drops of this oil in the bathing water to gain glowing skin
- Add a few this oil along with massage oil or lotions that you apply on the skin to keep imperfections at bay
- Add a few drops of this oil in the vaporizer and inhale it to reduce the symptoms of flu and cold
- Massage a few drops of this oil on the skin to gain youthful looking skin and reduce sore muscles
- Do not use this oil, if you have itchy skin
- Pregnant women have to use under the supervision of a physician
- Do not rub this oil directly onto your skin instead dilute it with other oils
- Keep this away from the reach of your kids
- Do not apply this oil directly on the flaky skin
- Do not use it internally until and unless prescribed by a physician